RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Natalia Iturbe García
Address: Oasis Business Center, office 9
Carretera de Cádiz, CN 340 – Km. 176
29602 – Marbella
Telephone: (+34) 684327491
Web page: http://www.goldenvisaspain.es
This document provides you with information on how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website http://www.iturbeproperties.com.
At ITURBE PROPERTIES we are committed to protecting the privacy of all users who have offered us their personal data and we inform you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of these data.
TYPE OF DATA OBTAINED
On our website we can process certain types of personal data that include the name, surname, e-mail, address and telephone, and sporadically, in case of job applications, we receive academic and professional data.
In no case do we collect data regarding the ethnic or racial origin, political, religious or philosophical ideology, union affiliation, genetic and biometric data, health data and sexual orientation data of the people whose data is concerned, nor data that entail high risk for the rights and freedoms of people.
The user declares that all the information provided by him is correct and true, and undertakes to keep them updated by communicating the changes to ITURBE PROPERTIES. In the event that the user offers the data of a third party, he declares to have the consent of the same and agrees to transmit the information provided. ITURBE PROPERTIES is exempt from any liability that may arise from this aspect.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
All the personal data processed in ITURBE PROPERTIES are provided by the interested parties themselves or their legal representatives, and we inform you that the personal data collected through the forms on the website http://www.iturbeproperties.com are included in the specific automated files of users of ITURBE PROPERTIES services.
ITURBE PROPERTIES has adopted the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same.
ITURBE PROPERTIES reserves the right to modify its data protection and security policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as those that may derive from existing type codes in the matter, or by strategic corporate decisions, with effects from the date of publication of said modification on the ITURBE PROPERTIES website.
ITURBE PROPERTIES will not carry out international transfers of personal data, without your express consent.
WAYS THROUGH WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
ITURBE PROPERTIES includes several ways to collect the processed data:
– Form on our website, our contact website or by traditional means of communication. Users can send their personal data through contact forms when requesting information about our products or services, which will be subject to automated treatment. Likewise, users can provide their data via telephone or e-mail.
– Content subscription forms, to subscribe to newsletters, promotions or offers, or to subscribe to a MailChimp newsletter.
– Social networks. ITURBE PROPERTIES has a profile on various social networks such as Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and will be able to inform their followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities, offers, promotions, … and provide a personalized service of Customer Support.
– Web browsing (cookies). The website uses its own and third party cookies. We offer specific information on our website.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data and information are stored for the following purposes:
– Contact details of potential clients, for the sending of bulletins and commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of ITURBE PROPERTIES, as well as the periodic sending of communications of own elaboration with links to contents of our website.
– Customer data, for compliance, development and control of the contractual relationship with customers and the services they demand.
– Supplier data, for the fulfilment and development of the contractual relationship with our suppliers and the services they provide us.
– Personal data, for compliance and development of the contractual relationship with our employees, as well as compliance with current regulations on labour, Social Security, and Occupational Risk Prevention that may be applicable.
– Candidate data, to manage the participation of those interested in the personnel selection processes carried out by the company.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be kept as long as the commercial or contractual relationship is maintained, and once it ends, during the limitation periods of responsibilities established by the applicable legal provisions.
LEGAL BASIS THAT LEGITIMATES THE TREATMENT
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data is:
– The express consent of the client interested in receiving communications, newsletters or advertising, in the case of potential clients and customers.
– The execution of the contract, in the case of customer data.
– The execution of the contract or commercial relationship existing in the company, in the case of supplier data.
– The execution of the labor contract between the company and its workers, in the case of personal data.
– The consent given by the candidates when providing us with their curriculum vitae, to participate in selection processes, in the case of candidate data.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside ITURBE PROPERTIES, except legal obligation, although we have contracted the following service providers as data processors, who are committed to complying with data protection regulations:
– INTERDOMINIOS. Web hosting service. Calle Ana Mariscal, nº 5 – 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid. (https://interdominios.com)
– PURA ENVIDIA. Web service and maintenance. C / María Auxiliadora, nº 2, Edificio Pata Pata, floor 3, office 4, 29602 Marbella (Málaga) (https://puraenvidia.com).
– MAILCHIMP. Massive email service. The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the US (https://mailchimp.com)
– GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Web analytics service. Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 (https://analytics.google.com).
– YCONTA. Management and accounting service. Calle Virgen del Pilar, nº 3. 29602 Marbella (Málaga) (https://yconta.com).
– INTEGRAL ASESORES. Management and accounting and tax service. Calle Notario Luis Oliver, 6-5ª-G. 29602 Marbella (Málaga) (https://integralasesores.es).
– ONLINE RESALES. Real estate software service (https://resales-online.com).
– LODGIFY. Vacation rental software service (https://lodgify.com).
– DOCUSIGN. Digital signature service. Broadgate Quearter 9, Appold Street, 2nd Floor, London, EC2A 2DX, United Kingdom (https://docusign.com).
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
ITURBE PROPERTIES applies the following principles in the treatment of personal data:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
– Principle of data minimization.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website, the services offered therein, and the content it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. The website, including but not limited to its programming, software, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, as well as the brands, trade names, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of ITURBE PROPERTIES, or where appropriate, it has a license or express authorization from the authors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication is expressly prohibited.
ITURBE PROPERTIES will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients.
Any interested party can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party may at any time exercise the following rights, in relation to the processing of their personal data:
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request its rectification or deletion.
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
– Right to oppose the treatment.
– Right to revoke the consent given.
– Right to data portability.
These rights may be exercised through a communication addressed to the email email@example.com.
The interested party has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with address at calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 – Madrid and telephone 901100099.
ITURBE PROPERTIES has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible, its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access.
Furthermore, ITURBE PROPERTIES has implemented mechanisms to:
– Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
– Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
– Verify and verify, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of data processing.