WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is stored in the user’s browser, mobile phone or other access device when browsing most websites. They are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the website.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies store technical data, statistics, personal preferences, content personalization,…
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the purpose for which the data is processed:
– Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
– Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, …
– Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, …
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
– Cookies from external social networks: They are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms and are generated for the users of these networks.
Depending on the time they remain stored in the browser:
– Session cookies: To collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where cookies are sent:
– Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain computer that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
ITURBE PROPERTIES uses the following own cookies:
-Login. They allow the user to enter and exit the account.
-Personalization. To remember which people or sites the user has interacted with.
-Preferences. To remember user settings and preferences.
-Techniques. To know when the user is browsing.
-Security. To avoid security risks.
ITURBE PROPERTIES uses the following third-party cookies:
– Mailchimp. Massive email service. The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA (https://mailchimp.com).
– Google Analytics. Web analytics service. Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 (https://analytics.google.com).
– Social network cookies:
HOW TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION OF THE COOKIES?
Cookies installed on the user’s computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational.
The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu, and you can also consult the browser’s Help menu where the instructions are.
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer:
– Safari, from: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsof Edge, from: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Operates from: https://help.opera.com/linux/10.0/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, the user can also manage the cookie store in his browser through tools such as the following:
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you want more information about what use we make of cookies, you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Given this information, the user can carry out the following actions:
-Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the session.
-Close. The notice is hidden on this page.