Do you want to move to Spain without economic activity?

We provide a full and personalized service until the Residency Card is issued.


The Spanish Non-lucrative Visa is an authorization to live in Spain, granted to non-European citizens moving to Spain that do not carry out any economic activity in our country (but it is possible to carry out a working activity in another country).

This kind of visa can only be applied for at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate of the applicant´s country of origin, and it is granted for a one-year period starting from the moment moment the applicant enters Spain, when the visa is granted.

In order to apply for the Non-lucrative Visa, the applicant should provide evidence of sufficient economic resources to support him/herself and his/her family whilst in Spain, and should count with a Health Insurance policy covering the same contingencies included in the Spanish National Health System.

The Non-lucrative Visa can be renewed for periods of two-year at a time, with the possibility of a long term residency after five years, and the Spanish nationality after ten years, if the requirements are met (this period is reduced to two years for South-American citizens).

This Non-lucrativa visa does also authorize the holder and the family-members to travel freely in the Schengen area 90 days out of 180.


We provide a full and personalized service, until the Residency Card is issued. We check and review the documentation to be provided at the Embassy, organize the payment of the administrative taxes and apply for the Residency Card in Spain when the application has been successfully approved.

You can learn more about the Non-lucrative Visa and its characteristics: timings, requirements,… in our blog.

Follow My Blog

Get new content regarding Immigration and Real Estate matters in Spain.